We are a croatian charter company specialised in chartering of monotype cruiser_racer sailingboats for summer holiday, regatta charter and complete regatta organisation and sailing school.
Our fleet consists of 10 identical very well equipped Beneteau First 35 who are ideal for a comfortable stay on the sea while meeting all the wishes of a competitive regatta sailor.
New in our offer 2019 - a brand new Oceanis 51.1 First Line, 4 cabin/4 wc plus skippers cabin.
The only Oceanis 51.1 First Line for charter – more sailing area and high tec sails, higher mast, full battened mainsail with 3 reefs, staysail, code 0, upgraded harken deck equipment, all electrical winches without reducing all the comfort of a big beautiful sailing yacht.
Our experienced technical team guarantees excellent boat maintenance and keeps the fleet in top condition.
We provide the highest possible standard of service for our clients from the moment they book our yacht until they return satisfied from a pleasant vacation or sporting event.
We are happy to provide our clients a little extra service:
• 24 hours emergency and technical assistance phone
• free onboard password protected WIFI connection (for up to 10 devices)
• detailed slow check-in
• berthing assistance
• transfer organisation from airport to base
• provisioning service organisation
• welcome at the base between 14 h and 20 h, upon request other times of day
• free mooring including fresh water and electricity in home marina during cruise
• official weather forecast at our office, in the boat papers and at the marina reception
• luggage storage on arrival and departure day
• bedlinen, 2 towels per person, kitchen cloths and basic sanitary supply provided
• office next to the marina restaurant and pool with seating accomodation and refreshment possibilities
• languages spoken at the base: english, german, italian, croatian
Petra Zuber, CEO
Cofounder of the company and CEO, takes care about booking, marketing, design and sailing school.
Graduated at the Faculty of Architecture at the University of Zagreb, but decided to move to the coastline and change her profession for her passion for sailing. Takes part in a vast number of regattas and leads a female sailing team for over 10 years. Fluent in english, german and italian she enjoys contacting the clients and organising their holiday or regatta.
Niksa Pirjak-Nike, base manager
Responsable for the base and our fleet Niksa carries out a huge amount of work - and he always does it with a smile. Highly professional and skilled, contributes greatly to our comany s image of a friendly family run business with highest level of service tailored to the clients needs.
Never tired and always motivated Niksa is active in the community of Jezera, organizes cultural events and tradional sailing boats regattas and enjoys a good soccer game with his team.
Kazimir Bracanov-Kazo, tecnical support
Hardworking and a highly respectable technician Kazo is our new reinforcement since 2017. With high attention he takes care of every technical detail on the boats. Friendly, helpful and effective he is the guy who can deal with every possible boat problem with a wide smile.